I figured since last week I wrote a What’s In My Make Up Bag post, I thought I’d continue the trend and let you see what I carry in my purse. My post needed to be updated since I did a What’s In My Purse back in May of last year.
I tend to swap out my purses from week to week, so this week I’ve been using my navy blue ASOS bag. Next week I could resort back to my fun colourful Fossil bag.
I think this purse looks so cozy and ready for a snow fall, doesn’t it? Paired with my Newfie mittens and a cuppa joe. We’re grand. Let. It. Snow.
- Nexus 7 tablet (Love the size of it!)
- Orbit gum that I bought in the USA — loved the “kid sized” packages so I bought it. Lol
- Michael Kors rose gold wallet that I bought in the USA a few weeks ago (hard to capture the “rose gold” in photos though)
- Glymm bag to store my monthly visitor friends
- Starbucks tumbler
- Victoria’s Secret pouch, not going to lie — I have candy in this
- My BlackBerry inside this cute pouch. Usually my camera would go in this but I misplaced it.
So, what is in your purse? Tell me in the comments below. :)
How often do you swap out your purses?
Do you have a tablet?
How often do you drink coffee/ tea/hot chocolate?