I talk a lot about beauty products that I use and review, but what really holds the test of time and stands up to the plate to really deliver? What products will I repurchase and continue to love? I’m here to show you what’s in my make up bag and what I’ve been using the past number of months.
- Dior BB cream for an every day foundation
- Jouer Bronzer to give some warmth to my face
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder only if I want my under eye concealer to set
- Bobbi Brown foundation when I want to be fancy and have a little more coverage
- Buxom & Make Up For Ever Mascaras, layer these two and you’ll look like you’re wearing falsies. I’ll have a post up on this within the next month.
- Philosophy Miracle Eye Cream to moisturize my under eye area
- Urban Decay Setting Spray if I want my makeup to last all day long and not have a powdery finish
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain to add some fun bold colour to my
- Totally forgot to take a snap of my concealer in there. I use the MAC Pro longwear concealer as a recommendation by Jessica from Beautezine. I’m already on my third bottle of it!