I talk a lot about beauty products that I use and review, but what really holds the test of time and stands up to the plate to really deliver? What products will I repurchase and continue to love? I’m here to show you what’s in my make up bag and what I’ve been using the past number of months.
- Dior BB cream for an every day foundation
- Jouer Bronzer to give some warmth to my face
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder only if I want my under eye concealer to set
- Bobbi Brown foundation when I want to be fancy and have a little more coverage
- Buxom & Make Up For Ever Mascaras, layer these two and you’ll look like you’re wearing falsies. I’ll have a post up on this within the next month.
- Philosophy Miracle Eye Cream to moisturize my under eye area
- Urban Decay Setting Spray if I want my makeup to last all day long and not have a powdery finish
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain to add some fun bold colour to my
- Totally forgot to take a snap of my concealer in there. I use the MAC Pro longwear concealer as a recommendation by Jessica from Beautezine. I’m already on my third bottle of it!
Have you tried the Mac Fix+ setting spray? I have been using it for years, but have seen many people rave about the Urban Decay one you have. Wondering your opinion.
Amanda @ A.Co est. 1 recently posted..Talking Christmas Party Attire & A Mid-Week Hello
I am in need of a good eye cream is the Philosophy really good?
Cindy recently posted..Nicholas Sparks is Coming to Montreal
@Amanda @ A.Co est. 1: Yes, I’ve tried the Mac setting spray once – and I don’t remember how it worked but I don’t think I complained about it. I shop mostly at Sephora due to the points I can accumulate and rarely head over to MAC and that’s probably why I’ve never repurchased it, lol.
Nancy recently posted..What’s In My Daily Make Up Bag
@Cindy: I like the Miracle eye cream and would re-buy but I think my favorite eye cream is Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair. It has a similar amount of product for the same price, and both last equally as long (about 7 months of daily use one time per day)
What shade is that Glossy Stain? :)
OPI Addict recently posted..Lush Santa Baby Lip Tint
I love the Pro LongWear Concealer! :)
Natalie Loves Beauty recently posted..Drugstore Makeup Haul ft. Essence, Maybelline and Covergirl