My first Thinking Out Loud post. Thought this would be great for those lazy weeks where I just want to type a sentence per photo, instead of telling a story or write a full blog post on just one topic. Here, we go!
1. I have been so incredibly warm this week in our town house that I saw actual water droplets on my cheeks and nose while making the bed. Why did I not jump in the pool? #FirstWorldProblems.
3. Jessica invited me along to the beach with her family last Saturday. I can just sit at the beach for hours (which we did) and enjoy the ocean, and play in the sand (like the child that I am). I enjoyed every minute of it.
4. Once we had our beach fix, Jessica told me about this burger joint in Santa Cruz, appropriately called, Burger. It hit the spot.
5. I bought Alfie a new day bed, identical to his old one that I reviewed four years ago (note how different puppy face Alfie looks?!). I got the first one for free to review, from this site called CSN (which no longer exists) but I’m glad I found an identical one, and decided on a different colour this time. They made some improvements with the new bed, a removable cover! Finally. Note I called it a day bed because he sleeps in his crate at night in our bedroom.
7. The Guy and I went to the Computer History Museum in Mountain View last weekend and had a fantastic time reminiscing about things we used to have as kids. But one thing that stood out to me was the Google self-driving car. Have you heard of it?! It was insane and we were behind one on the freeway going to the museum.
10. Unroll Me is a non-gimicky website, where it unsubscribes you from whatever e-mails you choose to unsubscribe from, all in one click. It’s pretty awesome. But some companies are sneaky and keep putting you back on their list. I’ve been using it for a few months, and I’ve been meaning to tell you guys about it. But keep forgetting to!
11. Got a new perfume from Philosophy, it’s called Sunshine Grace and smells like summer. It’s gorgeous, I can definitely smell some hints of coconut, and vanilla. Perfect scent for these California sunny days.