- Ebay is bad. It makes me SO anxious as to what I’m bidding on that I refresh the auto-matic countdown every few minutes to make sure that I’m still signed in, and I’m still the highest bidder. I don’t want to lose! I hate it when people bid with 14 seconds left, and I can’t re-bid because I’m slow. I hate ebay. Also? Why do my hands sweat?
- I read a lot of websites that I subscribe to via RSS through gmail subscriptions. I read a lot of websites, but I cannot comment on most of them as they’re usually blocked at my workplace. I often forget what sites I have to visit in the evening, so I can comment – if I’m feeling like a keener, I e-mail myself the URL + comment I want to add lol. So it’s not that I don’t read your website people! I just can’t comment, because my brain is all over the place in the evening and really don’t want to log in!
- I’m still on my winning streak with another win from Jeanine’s contest! Ow ow, keep’em coming ladiiiies.
- Occasionally, I break out – rather than going to a dermatologist, I found the best acne treatment at Shoppers Drug Mart. Anything that has Benzoyl Peroxide = works wonders over night!
- I like it when it rains outside, or when the snow is fresh on the ground, and I look in my rear view mirror, to see my tire marks on the road.
- I also like stepping on fresh snow, and then turning around, to see the tracks I made.
Don’t forget that you still have 6 more days to enter my smashbox giveaway.