I don’t always use a clutch, but when I do I use it because I’m annoyed with having to carry around a purse on my shoulder. I want the ease of just carrying something around on my wrist instead of my shoulder, I bring this clutch that I bought online back in 2006 from Banana Republic. I think it worked out well in my favour, since I’ve been using it for 8 years and it still looks pretty great.
So here is what I bring in my clutch, when I use one.
1. Clutch from Banana Republic // 2. My cell, a BlackBerry Z10 // 3. Cash // 4. ID & Credit Card // 5. Lip balm (the only Prada item I can afford!) // 6. Tampon, hey you never know // 7. Hair tie // 8. Spiffykerms buttons, gotta keep them ready for networking! // 9. Band-aid for those uncomfortable shoes or in case you fall and scrape your knee // 10. Mini bobbi pins (I only use these) // 11. One-time use floss // 12. My keys, in case I ever want to get into my house again // 13. A small pack of gum
- Lip gloss. Money. Debt card. License. Phone. @ShesNoAlice
- Debit card or cash, license, medical cards, phone, lipstick if I’m wearing it that day, hair ties. @Cinda
- Chapstick, specifically Burt’s bees @mkopp1
- Gum, wallet, a pen, random lip products..wipes, diapers (yeah, I’m a mom… :P) @KayleeBob
- Candy corn and a toothpick. Julie R.
- Credit card/money. ID. Lipgloss. @Nicolah
- Wallet, red lipstick, cell, mints, keys. @TeamWiking
- Debit card , license, phone, chapstick, and I unbuckle the handle and put my keys on that. It’s a fossil clutch & I love it! @jennagarza