Ways to stay fit when traveling …or just lazy and don’t want to go to the gym.
Seriously folks. I am completely blown away at technology these days. I probably sound like a granny talking about when I was a child… but seriously. The things that companies come up with are just genius.
I noticed that Chatelaine has fitness app (for free!) that only takes 10 minutes. Everyone has time for 10 minutes. Don’t tell me you don’t because you’re just making excuses now.
You won’t go to CrossFit and not do a squat. I feel like such a pro at them now, ha ha.
Perhaps you’re not traveling but just a little lazy and don’t want to go to the gym. Set it up in your living room and work out in your underwear if you have to. Or in my case, out on the balcony on a rainy summer’s evening!
It was just launched in May and it’s already been downloaded 100,000 times.
Basically it’s like having your own personal trainer on speed dial. On the days that I don’t want to go to CrossFit (because I seriously cannot handle 7 straight workouts in 7 days of itÂ â€” c’mon… it’s kinda nuts) I do the Chatelaine 10 minute fitness app.
The Chatelaine 10-Minute Fitness App includes:
- Â Â Â More than 100 expert-approved exercises
- Â Â Â Chatelaineâ€™s all-star workout free
- Â Â Â Easy, healthy meal plans and recipes
- Â Â Â 7-day detox diet and calorie-counting tool
- Â Â Â Use Apple TV and Airplay to workout on your TV
- Â Â Â Save your favourite moves
- Â Â Â Build your own personalized custom workouts
- Â Â Â Schedule your workouts and get reminders
- Â Â Â Share your progress with friends via Twitter or Facebook
Chatelaine 10-Minute Fitness app is now available in the iTunes store. Get it at itunes.apple.com/us/app/
But hey, it’s cheaper than a gym membership if you don’t own one, right?
*This is not a paid or sponsored post. Just sharing the love of the Chatelaine app!