Guys, I love playing with makeup. It’s so fun using bold colours on the lips, and neutrals on the eyes – or vice versa. Usually if I’m experimenting with makeup I don’t often leave the house, because for the most part it comes out terrible (especially the eyeshadow). Now that I’ve watched endless hours of YouTube, I have become a little more comfortable with blending the eyeshadow so it doesn’t look like I have two black eyes (or brown, in my case – since I will never use black eyeshadow. It’s a little daunting!). Luckily bareMinerals have come out with a Main Attraction set where all you need to get ready for a holiday party is some foundation, concealer and this shoe box of goodies.
Holiday make up kits make a great gift to someone for Christmas, or even as a hostess gift during the Holidays. Thanks to Sephora’s 20% off sale a few weeks ago, I picked up a number of holiday gift sets for friends this year. This one, however, was sent by bareMinerals for my review.
Not only is the packaging excellent, the collection includes a ton of makeup for $54USD / $68CDN. Inside the kit:
- bareMinerals READY® eyeshadow 2.0, The Curtain Call featuring Matinee and Opening Night
- Lasting Line™ long-wearing eyeliner in Absolute Black
- Lash Domination™ 10-in-1 volumizing mascara in Intense Black
- Mini Marvelous Moxie™ lipstick in Make Your Move
- Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Leading Lady
- Fair blush
- Tapered blush brush