I’m not sure how I’m doing it but for the last two nights I’ve only gotten around 6 hours of sleep. Usually I need 8 to at least function. I’m one of those people who need tons of sleep in any given night or I’m drained if I don’t.
Last night I packed two of my suitcases and separated the weight quite evenly. I still have a few things on the drying rack that need to be packed in there as well.
Want to know something? Women are SUCH multi-taskers and I found that out the easy way last night. I’m also a little ADD about it too, because I don’t finish a task and complete it right away. Here, let me explain.
- I filled the sink up with hot water for the dirty dishes.
- I had supper being prepared (roasted potatoes, boiled carrots, chicken on the grill and cauliflower)
- I decided I needed to start packing so I laid out some clothes that I wanted to bring.
- Remembered that I should do laundry — brought 3 loads down.
- Wanted to film an OOTD video so I filmed that on my YouTube channel
- Decided that I wanted a clean kitchen and bathroom when I returned in January — so I scrubbed and scrubbed some more
- Changed all the garbage’s
- Got back to the supper (we had a late supper)
- Starting packing Alfie’s toys
- Laid out my clothes for the next day (my Boss gave me a cute cardigan that I wore today!)
- Packed my lunch for today (cannot do anything in the morning)
- I even cleaned out the fridge!!!
We even ended up watching a movie starting it at 11:30 at night. It was O Brother Where Art Thou, with George Clooney. It was a bit cookey like Burn After Reading, but I still had a few laughs.
What else I have to do before we go?
- Put away all the clothes on the drying rack
- Finish doing the dishes
- Replace all the towels in the bathroom (<3 coming back to clean sheets/towels etc)
- Make sure the Boyf gets packed
- Bathe Alfie & clip his nails
- Pack Alfie’s other belongings
Moses, what’s gotten into me. At least I’m done packing, and I even made Scott pack last night too — except his stuff isn’t in a suitcase yet. At least we’re getting there.