10 days til Christmas! Is everyone that celebrates, done their shopping?
I have to pick up a couple of things for our little Pomeraian Alfie, but other than that — I’m finished! I was chatting to my Mom on the phone the other day and we were chatting about stocking stuffer ideas, which got me thinking, I should share some of my ideas with you guys in case you’re a little stumped too.
I love receiving stuff I wouldn’t normally buy myself, sometimes they may be run of the mill things or little luxuries. Here’s a few of my favourite stocking stuffer ideas:
- Terry’s orange chocolate — my favourite thing to get at the bottom of my stocking each year! Can you believe they’re hard to come by here in California? I bought one at World Market for The Guy this year, and haven’t seen them anywhere else.
- Bar earrings — I bought myself these earrings last week. Hoping they arrive before Christmas day :)
- Razors — Who really likes buying their own razors? I asked for some to be put in my stocking this year.
- Gum — Trident has this Candy Cane gum out this year. I don’t know if it’s US only, but it’s pretty tasty. Orbit gum in Sweet Mint is also a huge fav.
- Mens fragrances —
- Fluffy socks — My favourite thing to give along with someone’s Christmas gift!
- Lush Dream Cream — I’ve raved about this before. It smells lemony, but it keeps your skin moisturized until the next day. It’s unreal, I love using it on my legs during the winter.
- Portable phone charger — I have a similar phone charger for when I’m out of the house. This has come in handy so many times!
- Fabric hair ties — It’s all I’ll ever use in my hair.
- Womens fragrance — BOSS MA VIE Pour Femme is the newest fragrance for women from BOSS Parfums. BOSS MA VIE Pour Femme was inspired by an element of today’s woman’s life that until now has gone unnoticed. It draws on the pleasure she feels when she chooses to step out of her day to day routine, slow down, loosen up and simply enjoy life’s moments. The fragrance captures the intimate essence of her independent spirit, releasing the indulgent and fulfilling sensation of simply savouring life – her life.
- Dry shampoo — Principess is my favourite, it’s a powder form and comes in two shades, I clearly have the brunette one :)
- Nail polish — spicing up your nails with new Christmas polish, always fun! If you shop at Sephora, they have a 100 point perk for a Deborah Lippmann sparkly polish.
- Make up bag — I’ve been dying for a Prada make up bag for probably over 10 years. There’s a Prada outlet 45 minutes north of me that sells them 50% off. I’m thinking of spoiling myself in the new year.
- Marshmallow chocolate santas — If there’s any memory of my Mom at Christmas, it’s these chocolate marshmallow santas :)
- Flavoured Coffee — Limited edition coffee with peppermint, or egg nog – so good.
- Peppermint tea — Not the coffee drinker? Try some Celestial peppermint tea. It is amazing.
- philosophy hope in a jar — philosophy has the cutest packaging for Christmas. You can never go wrong with their hope in a jar moisturizer.
- Jo Malone perfume — Always on my Christmas wish list.
- Diptyque candle — Can’t go wrong with a little luxury during Christmas. One day I’ll own (and probably never burn) a Diptyque candle.
- Deodorant — A deodorant is always in my stocking. The coconut scent by Secret is my favourite at the moment.
Are your stocking stuffers wrapped or unwrapped?
What are some of your favourite stocking stuffers?
Disclaimer: Hugo Boss and Lacoste fragrances were sent for review.