- Last night we had a 10:30PM soccer game. My ankle is getting a bit worse (the top part, where your shin meets the foot), hopefully my Chiropractor will fix this on Monday morning. We thought we won, but after the game the ref and the other team were talking to my goalie and we ended up tying 2-2. Lame.
- Picked up my purolator notice from BF’s yesterday, as I still use that as my billing address … to pick up my registered letter for my PC MASTERCARD!!! (Free groceries!) Activating this, today!
- My room mate is going to the states for the weekend (how exciting is that? I want to do a road trip) and I’ll be looking after her sweet cats.
- I’ll also be staying at my boyfriends place all weekend (just three hundred meters away lol) and making asparagus wrapped in chicken tonight. MMMM.
- Doing somewhat well on the No Buy Month. Boyfriend and I want to see the movie called Watchmen in Mississauga this weekend if the weather is good enough, so I may have to break my No Buy Month :-O oh nooo! Actually. We probably won’t end up going to Mississauga, plus I have enough points on my scene card that I can watch a movie for free.
- I need to grocery shop. Badly. I’m not eating very well this week, which is probably resulting in me feeling like crap the whole week.
What’s everyone else got planned for the weekend? Sleep? :)