For the past number of years I didn’t have a Christmas wish-list. But now that money is tight, I haven’t been shopping as frequently as I usually would. I could say that’s a blessing in disguise, wouldn’t you? Having said that, I have been lusting after a number of things this year and this is what’s really on my Christmas wish list!
- Lululemon Wunder Under Roll Down (cotton only!): I have been wearing my green Lululemon Wunder Under cotton roll down’s since I bought them as a birthday gift to myself back in May. I’d love another pair in either Black or Earth.
- Elizabeth Grant Moisturizing Stick: I keep this by my bedside and apply that or Dior CrÃ¨me de Rose at night. I have a nubbin’ left of my Elizabeth Grant, which I received in a beauty subscription box a few years ago. It is so buttery smooth!
- Victoria’s Secret bras: I’m in need of some. I bought a few from their Pink line, and also from Target, but they don’t hold up as well as their regular line of bras. The one’s I purchased while at West Edmonton Mall in 2009/2010 still look brand new!
- Starbucks gift card: While I do like to explore and find hidden gems of coffee shops, I can’t help but enjoy a peppermint white mocha every now and then.
- King sized bed (img source): For the past 9 years, The Guy and I have been sleeping on a double sized bed. It’s time to upgrade! This will happen eventually, probably not until well after Christmas.
- Jo Malone perfume: Each time I pop into Nordstrom, I get a sample of Nectarine Blossom & Honey orÂ Peony & Blush Suede. Both are beautiful on the skin and last the entire day. Unheard of!
- Nike sneakers: I have had my hot pink nike’s since 2010, and while they’re pretty fantastic, the soles are not the same as they used to be. I have a few other pairs of running shoes, but Nike’s will always be my favourite.
What is on your wish list?