I don’t think my desire of fitness and exercise is particularly a big secret.
To me, staying fit is an essential part of my lifestyle. This is why I’m involved with the UnderArmour #IWill/#WhatsBeautiful campaign, see my direct Under Armour profile page. I don’t think I can be complete without exercising a few times a week.
This week I received an Under Armour surprise thanks to the #WhatsBeautiful campaign and sponsorship with me being a FitFluential Ambassador. Here I am sporting the tank and the pink sneaks that was sent to me for free. Totally my style, love what they picked!
As much as I love working out and working on my weaknesses — I course love my rest days like anyone else. Something about a bit of rest makes me feel stronger, faster, and better the next time I do a CrossFit wod, a run, or go for a climb.
We were given a 15 minute time limit to do 5 sets of 3. Well, I ended up doing it 7 times because I kept going up in weight, and surprised myself. So now? I have no idea what my PR is, since we ran out of time. I feel like a powerhouse, who never gave up.
Thank you Under Armour, and FitFluential, for allowing me to be part of this motivating worldwide team. My favorite way to work out, as you already probably know is going to CrossFit and bouldering at the local climbing gym. A proper balanced diet, mixed with some candy and McDonalds here and there is how I’m keeping things real. How I keep myself fit, healthy and happy.
Sharing the love with a few of my favorite Under Armour What’s Beautiful Women:
- Krysten at Darwinian Fail / UA profile page
- Morgan at Life After Bagels / UA profile page
- Courtney at Treadmill Runaway / UA profile page
- Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean / UA profile page
- Laura at Exercise 2 Day / UA profile page
- Cristina at Triathlon Mami / UA profile page
- Abby at Abbysroad To Amazingness / UA profile page
- Lea at Running With Ollie / UA profile page
- Melanie at Nutritious Eats / UA profile page
- Erica at Life As A Running Mom / UA profile page
- Brittany at Little B’s Healthy Habits / UA profile page
- Jenny at Simply Be Me / UA profile page
- Tiffany at Running Hutch / UA profile page
- Davita at Davita J Parks / UA profile page
- Ashley at Coffee Cake And Cardio
- Suzi’s UA profile page
- Erika at MCM Mama Runs / UA profile page
- Heather at Run Eat Play Blog / UA profile page
- Presley at Run Pretty Blog / UA profile page
As for my workout goals? I had planned on putting down getting double unders — but I achieved that when I did my paleo challenge in April/May. I’m now up to getting 27 in a row without failing. C’mon 30! But my goal now, is to be the healthiest me I can. To have fun, and enjoy food, friends and fitness. Indulging once in a while never hurt anyone.
I also want to get better at doing pushups with my elbows IN, and off my toes. I’m pretty speedy at doing pushups like this when I have to do a ton of burpees, but doing a few pushups in a row? Hard, even after my 50 day push up challenge.
It never gets easier. You just get better.
How about you guys? Do you work out on a regular basis? Do you CrossFit, or climb or all of the above?
Do you ever make goals for yourself? They can be mental, emotional or physical.