Hey Spiffy Friends!
My name is Stephanie and I blog over at Lunges and Lunch. I look like this:
I met Ms. Nancy at a blogger event and fell instantly in love. We had an amazing time laughing and had a pretty great first connection which was obvious as we gradually cleared the room (maybe our humor is not for everyone). Iâ€™ve been following her since and was absolutely thrilled to take the opportunity to blog for her while sheâ€™s MIA.
Because I like food, I thought Iâ€™d share a recipe with you guys today! Just as a background (in case my ingredients look a little funky), Iâ€™m a gluten-free girl who is vegan 95% of the time. I also donâ€™t do soy or corn. (Arenâ€™t I a delight?)
Before you run away, give my recipe a chance J
Itâ€™s a Chocolate Banana Goji Bread Pudding.
Â See?? Come back and take a peek.
Â½ cup goji berries
Â¾ cup water
2 cups all purpose GF flower
1 tsp cinnamon
Â¼ tsp sea salt
Â½ tsp xanthan gum
Â 3 bananas
I tsp vanilla
1 c rice milk
Â¼ cup cocoa
Â½ cup brown rice syrup
Â¼ cup cane sugar
Â¼ cup applesauce
2 chia eggs
- Soak your berries in one bowl for 3 minutes and then mash them up or handblend.
2. Prep your chia eggs in a separate little bowl. The ratio is 3:1, so soak 3 tbsp water in 1 tbsp of chia! (You can also use flaxseed instead).
3. Mix all your dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Add the wet into the dry and voila! A bowl full of mush!
- Toss half of your chocolate batter into a square pan and then add your goji layer.
- Â Put the remainder of the batter on and sprinkle some coconut on there.
- Bake in 350 oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm. Add cream or milk (skim, rice, almond, hemp, soy, coconut) if you like and
Hope you have a fantastic day and thanks for letting me come visit! :)