This supper was incredible. It was also surprisingly easy to make. We all know everyone loves an easy recipe in the kitchen, especially when you’re cooking on a week night.
I knew I wanted to make some crispy chicken and I didn’t have any breadcrumbs on hand so I improvised with premium plus crackers. I used 9 in total, but I think 6 would have been sufficient.
How did I create this easy supper? Let’s see below (psst it’s also posted in the recipe section here)
- Pound out the chicken breasts until flat.
- Spread a mixture of low fat philadelphia cream cheese and dill (I use the squeeze tube, nothing fresh or in a jar)
- Roll up your chicken breast and cheese mixture and secure with toothpicks where needed.
- Whisk one egg in a separate bowl, and dip the outside of your chicken into the egg.
- Mash 6 crackers together until they’re crumbly and once dipped in the egg, dip into the crumbs.
- Bake your chicken in the oven on 350º until thoroughly cooked.
Soooo easy, so fast, and definitely a keeper. I’ll be making this one again.