For the most part I’m wearing jeans and a simple tee on an everyday basis. I don’t mind it. That’s my signature style. Slide into a pair of slip-on shoes and a casual bag and you’ve got yourself a spiffykerms smilin’ right back atcha.
Today I’m bringing back something a little different to the ol’ blog here. A wardrobe wishlist. Ages ago I used to make wishlists to post on the blog, when I window-shopped online. Anyone remember that? Is this something you’d like me to continue?
1. Anthropologie · Eira Sweater Dress| $128. Speaking of Anthropologie, and dresses, if I were still working in a corporate office, I’d buy this right up. Imagine it with either black…oooh, or red stockings and some booties. Instantly chic.
2. Tahari ASL · Fit-and-Flare Crepe Dress| $138. I need some fancy-pants dresses for Christmas parties! Besides wearing neutrals I think my favourite bright, is a nice true red colour. I think I own a max of three dresses in my closet and one of those includes my wedding dress. The other two? One is a blue summery dress from Anthropologie 2 years ago for our wedding reception, and the other is an olive green cotton maxi that I don’t feel comfortable in anymore. Oops.
3. Blank NYC · Morning Suede Moto Jacket| $188. Suede! I love it! I have a much more inexpensive version of this made from faux-suede and it’s a flimsier (and pink) blazer that I get complimented all the time on. I want this so bad, it’s gorgeous. Imagine it paired with a huge chunky scarf (that I’ll never have to wear because I’m in California, ha!).
4. Tahari ASL · Fringed-And-Beaded Bouclé Jacket| $149. Baby pinks and light greys, okay and neutrals in general are my favourite colours to wear. I have a blazer similar to this that I picked up a few years ago that I really love and wear often to fancier blog events.
5. Tahari ASL ·Peak-Lapel Velvet Blazer| $129. I’m all about textures and layering come the colder months. And nothing else shouts warm, yet sleek like a structured velvet blazer. I used to have one and wore it all the time when I worked my day-job, but I gave it away once I moved to the USA— yes I regret it.
6. ZARA · Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans| $69. Many people question where I buy my jeans, and lately I’ve been buying them from Zara. I love the style of them, they make my toosh look good, and they fit perfectly. Plus, I love how they distress them. So, that my friends is where I pick them up. Normally I’d go for something like the one’s shown in the photo above, but with a darker denim since I find they fade quickly.
7. Saint Laurent · Classic Saint Laurent zip case with front card slots| $295. Everyone has been on this minimalist journey for what seems like all of 2016, but I can’t help but lust after this simplistic card holder. What more do you really need when you head out the door? Slip your phone into your back jeans pocket, grab your shades and car keys and head on out. For sure you could definitely find something more affordable, and I’ll never buy this for myself but that’s the point of online window-shopping. I’m not going to buy it. I’ll simply lust after it, ha!
8. Anthropologie · Sequin Cowl Poncho| $98. Raise your hand if you’re a fan of wearing white on white on the winter. I know I’m not afraid to, and with my dark hair and a red shellac nail polish going on? Ugh, yes. I can just picture it!
9. Urban Outfitters · BDG Polly Flannel| $39. This is finally on sale! I blogged about it a few months ago, saying it was too expensive for my price range, especially for a flannel. But I love the colours in this one, and it looks excellent paired with white denim.
10. CASLON® · Long Shark Bite Hem Sweater| $69. No surprise I’m a fan of sweaters and tons of texture in the colder months. I like to stick to the basics, but dress it up a little bit. Love that the model is wearing the sweater with a beanie and simple denim.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Tahari ASL.