I’m so obsessed with Snapchat (follow me! I’m over @spiffykerms) that my blog, youtube and all other forms of my social media are failing. It’s like a kid who never got to watch television, and they’re over at their friends house glued to the TV set.
That’s ME. I’m glued to Snapchat! I can’t stop.
Scott (not my husband Scott, another Scott my friend from the East Coast of Canada also, Scott — that got confusing for no reason.) suggested I blog about my love affair with Snapchat. And, so that’s what I’m doing.
Like I mentioned in my previous blog post — for the longest time thought it was for something else, but it’s not any more! You don’t have to even sign up to view my snapchats ’cause I overflow my Twitter feed with the ones I personally find funny. I mean. Like I said before, I don’t even need friends on there, I literally cackle-laugh multiple times per day at my own filters and dances.
Basically, snapchat is a free-for-all for me to let loose and be exactly the way I am in person offline. Just never really showcasing how crazy-silly I can be. My husband says that snapchat was really made for me. I love seeing him laugh super hard in the evenings when he comes home and I show him my snap-feed from throughout the day.
I’m kinda glad the snaps only last for 24 hours and then they are gone, because otherwise I probably wouldn’t let loose as much, ya know? Anyway… I asked my friends for their snapchat usernames and added them. Then I went on a hog-wild mission to find celebrities (even had to UNfollow one of them, they were a bit annoying. Kinda like my own snapchat hahaha).
What you’ll find on my Snapchat:
- daily snapdance (where I dance to a different song each day and ask people to join. It’s a hit lol)
- Alfie (a lot of alfie)
- fun coffee shops
- behind the scenes of what’s to come on Instagram and da blog.
- me lip syncing to the most ridiculous tunes and face filters (it’s what people come for, I promise)
Basically there’s my child-like humor still lingering in my body acting it all out and having a great time lip syncing all day with random clips of Alfie. Right snapchatfam? It’s a whole different ball game than what you’ll see on my Instagram/Twitter/Blog feed! This is my real personality lol.
Just so it’s not all about me here on Snapchat, here are some people I think you should follow:
- Ashlee of Making Up Ashlee: @makingupashlee
- Bobbi of Malibu Bobbi: @malibubobbi
- Zoë of Writing Whimsy: @writingwhimsy
- Arielle of Something Navy: @ariellecharnas
- Karissa of Saturday Night Alrite: @karissapukas
- Calvin Harris: @calvinharris
- Jessica Alba: @jessicamalba
- Hilary Duff: @ohheyhilary
- Lady Gaga: @ladygaga
- Nicole Richie: @itsnikkifresh
Basically all the celebrities I follow are either pranksters and/or super hilarious.
- Jen Gotch of Ban.do: @jengotch
Are you on Snapchat? If you are, write your username below so we can follow each other!