A little bit of light humor for today’s post. This was taken from Spa Bettie’s site, I just had to share this all with you.
This is Real Life Wisdomâ€¦
1. I think part of a best friendâ€™s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize youâ€™re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didnâ€™t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Iâ€™m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I canâ€™t remember the last time I wasnâ€™t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just arenâ€™t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I donâ€™t want to have to restart my collectionâ€¦again.
13. Iâ€™m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. â€œDo not machine wash or tumble dryâ€ means I will never wash this â€“ ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didnâ€™t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some peopleâ€™s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
21. Sometimes, Iâ€™ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
22. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when Iâ€™m trying to finish a text.
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
25. How many times is it appropriate to say â€œWhat?â€ before you just nod and smile because you still didnâ€™t hear or understand a word they said?
26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent an A-hole from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
28. Is it just me or do high school kids look older and older every year?
29. Thereâ€™s no worse feeling than that millisecond youâ€™re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
30. Sometimes Iâ€™ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey â€“ but Iâ€™d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!