How do you pronounce Tuesday? Twos-day or Chews-day? For me, it’s the latter — getting onto things I’m going to go ahead and copy Jill’s ‘Ten on Tuesday’ questionnaire, because I downright feel like it.Maybe this will become a weekly thing, who knows. But for today, I liked the questions so I decided to go ahead and answer them.
1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
I’m an early arriver (I know that’s not a word. Oops). However, if I’m leaving the house the same time as the boyfriend I’m guaranteed to be at least 2 minutes late, and that stresses me out!!
2. What is your middle name?
Well… I’ll tell you this much. It begins with an S.
3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
4. How big is your bed?
It’s a double/full. We’re skinny people, but I think having a Queen or even King sized would be better! When we go to hotels, we certainly sleep a lot better when the beds are huge
5. What are you allergic to?
6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Since getting Alfie, I get him out of his crate immediately so he can “potty”, then I’ll go…
7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
The Wonder Years, Today’s Special, Sesame Street, The Cosby Show.
8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
I was in Ontario and our class reunion was going to plan something but it fell through. I don’t think I’d attend, mainly because everyone I care to remember is already on my Facebook.
9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
I spose b’y.
10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)