First off: Do me a favor and hit refresh on your browsers. Pet Peeves: I’m going to list mine. Not because anything happened in particular today, to set them off. I was just thinking of them. This list has taken me quite a while to accumulate, so I’ve been saving drafts until I had a list long enough to post (lol).
- Coâ€“workers who talk to me while we’re in the bathroom, peeing. I’m sorry, but I cannot concentrate and hold a diligent conversation with someone while I am relieving myself. I’m not comfortable in public bathrooms!
- Cankles. They just gross me out. I know there isn’t much that people can do to fix them. Oh welllll.
- Snorting. You have a cold/runny nose? I have tissues in my purse, want one? It’s disgusting, please think of the other people around you. It turns my stomach.
- Coughing without covering. If I hear you coughing and not covering, I hold my breath when I’m walking past you. I don’t want your flem germs floating into my mouth.
- Dirty fingernails.
- Thick, crusty dry cracked heels. Please get a pedicure! Writing this one out literally turns my stomach.