It’s been ages since I’ve done a step-by-step tutorial on how to achieve a ‘look of the day’. This time, I’ve created a radiant, natural look with the Dior Skyline Collection that launched August 1, 2016. The products are now available in stores and online.
1. Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream | Apply an eye cream under the eyes to add extra moisture to help concealer not settle into fine lines and provide a perfect canvas for application.
2. philosophy hope in a jar | My favourite moisturizer, it makes my skin look dewy, and healthy looking. Apply a generous amount to the face, and don’t forget the neck!
3. Diorskin Forever Foundation | Â Use your favourite foundation to create a natural, or full-coverage look to your face. I mixed the shades 10, and 30 together to create a shadeÂ to suit my skintone.
4. Fix-It Colour (2-in-1 Prime and Conceal) Green | If you have red undertones like myself, twist up the green shade of the Fix-It Colour (2-in-1 Prime and Conceal) and pop it on any places you feel that need to be neutralized.Â Read more about Fix-It Colour’s on my previous blog post.Â
5.Â Fix-It Colour (2-in-1 Prime and Conceal) YellowÂ | Dark under eyes? Use the yellow corrector to brighten up any dark circles. Read more about Fix-It Colour’s on my previous blog post.
6. Cle de Peau concealer | To cover up any yellow tones you put down under the eyes, lightly apply a creamy concealer and dab to blend in the colour with your ring finger.