I got this recipe off AllRecipes.com, so I can’t take credit but I’m still putting it on my site so I can remember how to make them again!
(PHOTO TO COME SOON)
4 russet potatoes cut into slices
Italian seasoning & pepper to taste
3 tbsp butter (I used Imperial margarine)
3 tbsp flour
½ tsp salt
2 cups of milk
1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- Butter your pan and layer ½ the potatoes. Salt, Pepper and Italian season it if you wish.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Mix in flour and salt.
- Stir with whisk for 1 minute. Then stir in your milk 1 cup at a time.
- Cook until sauce thickens (which isn’t really much).
- Add all of the cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour mixture over half your potatoes.
- Add second layer of potatoes and season then add the rest of the mixture.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 350º for 1 ½ hours.