2 boneless skinless chicken breasts [sliced]
½ cup chopped tomatoes
½ cup chopped green pepper
1 – 2 tbsps taco seasoning
¾ – 1cup salsa
1 cup of cooked basmati rice
¼ – ½ cup shredded cheese, depending on how much you like
5 large tortilla wraps
- Put a pot of water on the boil for the rice.
- Cook the the chicken thoroughly until done, drop in peppers, tomatoes, rice and salsa.
- Keep mixture in the pan until peppers are cooked ½ way.
- Place mixture onto wraps and sprinkle with cheese.
- Wrap all tortillas up like an enchilada and sprinkle the top with cheese and 2 tbsps of more salsa on entire 5 wrapped enchiladas (but not too much, as it will seep through).
- Place in oven in a casserole dish for 20 minutes at 325º and broil for 4 minutes.
- Serve with a simple salad!
5 of these enchilada’s were way too much for the boyfriend and I. I ended up eating 2, and he had the rest. I could have done fine with 1 myself as it was quite filling from the rice.