¾ package of elbow pasta
¾ – 1 bar of cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Boil water and drop in 3½ cups or ¾ bag of pasta
- Cook until ½ — ¾ cooked, pasta should still be firm as it cooks in the oven
- Strain pasta and put in a deep oven safe dish. Coat the dish with pasta until you no longer see the bottom. Add your milk until you see about an inch of milk from the side of the dish.
- Add a layer of shredded cheese
- Add more elbow pasta and top with more shredded cheese
- Place in oven and bake at 350ºF for 1 hour
- Once it’s cooked and out of the oven. You must believe me and try this. Do not top your mac’n’cheese with ketchup. Go out and buy this tomato juice and drizzle over pasta. It’s amazing and I can’t eat my home made macaroni and cheese without it!